Classic Rock 96-1 Is Now On Your Amazon Alexa Enabled Devices
Classic Rock 96-1 can not only be heard on your radio, you can listen online at classicrock961.com, listen on your smartphone or tablet with the new Classic Rock 96-1 app and now you can listen to Classic Rock 96-1 through your Alexa enabled device!
With your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa enabled device, you can simply tell Alexa to play Classic Rock 96-1 and she'll do it! But you've got to teach her the skill first and that's pretty easy to do!
Setting up Classic Rock 96-1 on your Alexa enabled device goes a little like this:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here)
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app
- Search for Classic Rock 96.1 (KKTX) then tap on the station logo to get to the Classic Rock 96-1 skill
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Classic Rock 96-1 skill
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Classic Rock 96-1”
- Alexa will start playing Classic Rock 96-1, Texas' Best Rock!
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.