Tyler and Longview Christmas Tree Recycling
Both Tyler and Longview are offering Christmas tree recycling and instead of sending your tree to the landfill, they are encouraging you to give it a new purpose by using it as compost or fish habitats!
Residence are asked to remove all decorations and only non-flocked real trees may be recycled
Longview residence can drop off treesat three different locations starting today (December 26th) through Friday, January 11th. Trees dropped off at the following locations will be recycled:
- McWhorter Park, 1000 Toler Rd.
- Stamper Park, 400 Fair St.
- Compost Site, 280 Hearne Rd.
Any trees left curbside will NOT be recycled, but taken to the city landfill.
Dates for Tyler Christmas tree recycling are today (December 26th) through Sunday, January 9th at the following locations:
- Golden Road Park at the intersection of McDonald Road and Golden Road.
- Fun Forest Park in the 900 block of North Glenwood Boulevard.
Trees should be left near the sign that says "Christ Tree Recycling."