Last Minute Deals For Your Super Bowl From East Texas Restaurants
Now the average Super Bowl party will have between 14 and 22 attendees which means its going to take quite a bit of food to satisfy all of those appetites.
If you're throwing an impromptu party together, well, you're down to the final seconds to get prepared and if you're like me and not very 'cheffy' or creative in the kitchen, coming up with awesome snacks for a Super Bowl party is challenging. As an alternative, catering or calling a delivery service is more my style and more likely to happen.
Some East Texas restaurants are offering some great deals to take advantage of for your Super Bowl party. Thanks to Sara Skirboll, shopping and trends editor at The Real Deal blog, here are some great offers from area restaurants that could help you pull off one great Super Bowl party. Be sure to check out the site on how to take advantage of these great deals for your big game party.
- McAlister’s Deli: Pick up sandwiches and get $15 off all catering orders of $100+ on Super Bowl Sunday. Use the promo code BIGGAME2020 to get the deal.
- Marco’s Pizza: Pick up a medium one-topping pizza for $6.99 with coupon promo code MED699 at Marco’s. Plus, save 50% on any pizza with promo code PIZZA50.
- Cicis Pizza: Order three large one-topping pizzas for $15 (carryout only) through February 2. Plus, take 50% off desserts with an online purchase of any pizza with promo code 80026 at checkout.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Dickey’s will offer free delivery through its website and app all day on February 2. Plus, the day coincides with their “Kids Eat Free Sundays,” which gives customers a free kids meal with a $10 purchase.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Naturally, this restaurant is all about the wings. They will give out free wings to everyone watching at their bar if the game goes into overtime. Fingers crossed! The free order of snack-size wings, either boneless or traditional, will be available to redeem on February 17, from 4 p.m. to 7p.m.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Feed groups of 12 or more with BJ’s Best Beginnings Appetizer Platter, which includes spinach and artichoke dip, mozzarella sticks, avocado egg rolls and boneless wings. The platter starts at $19.95 and is customizable.
- Red Lobster: Get 15% off To Go or delivery orders placed directly on RedLobster.com with the code LOBSTER14 from January 31 through February 2.
- Panda Express: Craving Asian food? From January 24 through February 2, customers who order a Panda Express Family Feast online can use the code SCOREBIG to save $10. The feast includes your choice of three large entrées and two large sides. There’s no purchase limit, so you can use the deal as much as you want. Sweet!
Here's to your team winning and to winning when it comes to entertainment and food at your game party.