Drop Off Your Unused or Expired Medications this Saturday in Tyler
This Saturday, you can drop off any unused or expired prescription medications to be properly disposed of. This is part of National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Tyler Police will accept your medications this Saturday, October 26, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the Brookshire's parking lot on Rice Road in Tyler.
All you have to do is drive up and drop off your old medications to Tyler Police, no questions asked.
What can you drop off? It can be old or expired prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, pet medicine, outdated vitamins or medication samples.
Items not accepted, however, are medical equipment. Items like oxygen tanks, used needles, thermometers or other medical equipment.
If you can't make it to Brookshire's in Tyler, there are many other locations all across East Texas where you drop off those unused or expired medications.
- UT Health Northeast, Tyler
- Walmart Supercenter, Kilgore
- Jacksonville Police Department, Jacksonville
- Hallsville Police Department, Hallsville
- Walmart Supercenter, Marshall
- Harrison County Sheriffs Office, Marshall
- Brookshire’s, Daingerfield
- Athens Partnership Center, Athens
- Nacogdoches County Sheriff, Nacogdoches
- Panola County Sheriff’s Office, Carthage