What Would You Change from Your Past?
There is always something for most of us that we look back on and say, "Man I wish I did or didn't do that." It at least comes up in conversations like the one I had with my brother last night.We were talking about a friend of mine who passed away years ago, and he said on his death bed that he wished to have loved his family more. Now that is one good reason to look back and say, "I would have changed this."
I said to my brother I would have not taken the short road to things as much when I was younger. And he said he would have finished college. There are things that we would change if we could in certain circumstances in our younger life. These were the top five regrets online that I found.
What would you change if a genie or some other magic time machine gave you the chance? Tell us in the comments below.
Here are the top 10 things people would change I found online:
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
6. I wish I had finished college.
7. I wish I didn't quit a sport.
8. I wish I stayed closer to my family.
9. I wish I would have worked harder at my marriage.
10. I wish I had kids.