Queen Announces North American Tour + Will Bring Show to Dallas
Queen is hitting the road with its frontman Adam Lambert, and they're bringing the show to Texas this summer.
Roger Taylor and Brian May have yet again hooked up with pop star and former American Idol star Adam Lambert, and the trio have announced a 19-stop tour across North America. Lambert has performed with the duo several times, but this is his first official capacity on tour.
"People are going to ask whether it's Queen without Freddie. I don't know. We just want to go out there one more time," May said at a press conference. Adam isn't an imitator. We're going into new territory."
"Adam is the most incredible frontman," Taylor added. "He's a great diva, and I mean that in the best possible way. We need that theatrically."
Even better: Queen is invading the American Airlines Center in Dallas on July 10. They'll also play the Toyota Center in Houston the night before, if you're closer to H-Town.
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 14 right here. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Monday, March 10 at 10 a.m.
Queen Featuring Adam Lambert: North American Tour Dates
- 6/19: Chicago United Center
- 6/21: Winnipeg MTS Centre
- 6/23: Saskatoon Credit Union Centre
- 6/24: Edmonton Rexall Place
- 6/26: Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome
- 6/28: Vancouver Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- 7/1: San Jose SAP Center
- 7/3: Los Angeles The Forum
- 7/5: Las Vegas The Joint
- 7/6: Las Vegas The Joint
- 7/9: Houston Toyota Center
- 7/10: Dallas American Airlines Center
- 7/12: Detroit The Palace of Auburn Hills
- 7/13: Toronto Air Canada Centre
- 7/14: Montreal Bell Centre
- 7/16: Philadelphia Wells Fargo Center
- 7/17: New York Madison Square Garden
- 7/19: Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
- 7/20: Washington, DC Merriweather Post Pavilion
Are you excited, or a Queen purist? Let us know in the comments below.
Queen: 'Fat Bottomed Girls'