Plastics Holdings, Inc. Offering Great Benefits, $3,000 Retention Bonus for Production Employees
You could be just days away from improving your life and making your community a better, more sustainable place to live. Plastics Holdings, Inc, a division of Nursery Supplies, manufactures innovative eco-friendly horticulture products, and they are hiring for several key positions:
- 3rd Shift Injection Mold Process Tech: $18-$21 hourly pay range; 11:00pm to 7:30am workday
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic: $18-$24 hourly pay range; 3:00pm to 11:30pm workday
- 2nd Shift Off-Set Print Lead: $16-$20 hourly pay range; 3:00pm to 11:30pm workday
- Contract Recruiter: $17-$20 hourly pay range.
- 3rd Shift Packaging Specialist: $14 hourly pay range: 11:00pm to 7:30am workday
- 1st Shift Packaging Specialist: $13 hourly pay range: 7:00am to 3:30pm workday
Except for the contract recruiter, all positions require weekend availability and are eligible for health benefits on the first day of the month after 30 days of employment. They also offer a 401(k) plan, paid-time-off, and a $3,000 retention bonus for production employees.
Each position is an opportunity to get your foot in the door and contribute toward innovations in the landscaping industry. Click here to learn more and apply today!