Here’s A Front Row Seat To Hurricane Harvey Without Getting Soaked
While many Texans are preparing for Hurricane Harvey to make landfall there are numerous webcams along the Gulf Coast per the website Austin Statesman that have live webcams or updated photos every minute during the storm. So if you want to see nature in all it's might, some of these might prove useful.
Below is a live stream of Galveston Beach.
Here are the various links to catch Hurricane Harvey:
- The city of Corpus Christi has a webcam overlooking the Bayfront marina.
- The Dunes Condo in Port Arkansas has a webcam overlooking the Gulf.
- The First Community Bank of Corpus Christi has a high rise webcam.
- The Dolphin Dock in Arkansas has a webcam along the ships channel.
- The Texas Department of Transportation has 4 webcams at the Port Arkansas ferry landing with one on the Arkansas Pass Side looking north, and three on the Port A side looking south, and east and toward Cutoff Road.
- TxDOT's webcams will allow you to follow automobile traffic in Corpus.
- The Matagorda Bay Pilot Station's webcam is available from Port Conner.
- The Isla Grand Beach Resort webcam shows the Gulf of Mexico at South Padre Island on the south of Corpus.
Stay safe this weekend and enjoy the live streams. Try not to venture out and remember to pray for the ones affected by Hurricane Harvey this weekend and next week.