5 Monthly Bills Wiped Out When You Win Cash With Us
Today is the first day that you've got a chance to win a whole lot of money with us, and this could completely wipe out several of your monthly bills. Like the average car payment that's $515 bucks a month! Wouldn't it be nice to have that gone? There could be a bunch more fun money in your budget soon.
If you've ever day-dreamed about paying your bills with someone else's money, add this to your fantasy. There are at least five bills you could easily pay if you win money from us this month. And then you'll have piles of your own money to put toward other things, and September will be even more fun than you thought it was going to be.
1. Car payment. The average auto loan is almost $32,000, and the average payment for a new car, according to CNBC, is $515. If you've got a used car, it's a good bet you're paying about $370. It might be more fun to put that money toward one of those fancy sub-zero coolers for your next tailgate party. Or various other things.
2. Groceries. The average family spends about $150 per week on groceries and that can rise to $180 (or higher if you've got expensive taste buds and/or teenage boys). That's $600 per month at least. With a month off from that bill, you have a pretty great weekend road trip or sock it away for a vacation this fall.
3. Credit cards. The average family carries about $4800 in credit card debt, and if you're making the minimum payment each month that runs about $189, according to TIME Magazine. And we all know we should be paying way more than the minimum payment. Even if you pay off your credit card bills every month, you've got some sort of bill, and it would be nice if you could pay it with some free money. Then you could afford the authentic football jersey instead of the replica.
4. Utility bills. These vary, but it's safe to say considering electric, gas, water, sewer, and trash, you're probably paying $300 per month, and a whole lot more if your house is huge, the weather is warm, and you have an extra bin for all of your trash. With that money, you could get some sweet new boots or a third of a smartphone.
5. Technology. Cell phone bills, along with TV, internet, and streaming subscriptions can easily tack on several hundred dollars to the monthly budget and we can't live without any of it so we've grown to accept it. But it would be pretty cool to get rid of these bills for a month or three and have some extra money to go buy, um...more technology.
And don't even get us started on the rent and mortgage payments. Life is expensive!
So here's what you have to do to win cash. Listen for our code words on the radio three times each weekday, enter those code words here on the website, and watch for notifications to find out if you're a winner. It could be several hundred dollars, or maybe $1500, $2500, or $5000.
No matter how you look at it, it's a budget booster that could wipe out one of the five necessary spends above, or maybe even all five at the same time.