What Getting Booze for Christmas Says About You
Personally, if I got beer, whiskey or any other kind of spirits for my friends, I'd hear a big "Heck yeah!" But what does it really say about you?
Aaron Nemo, a comedy writer for The Huffington Post, has put together a pretty funny list of what the meaning is of your booze present.
- Fancy Champagne - Means please give me that promotion
- Case of Budweiser - Means I put a lot of thought into your gift while I was at the gas station
- Southern Comfort - Means I found this unopened in my liquor cabinet
- Home-Brewed Beer - Means you seem forgiving enough to forget how sick everyone got from this recipe last Christmas
- Airplane Liquor - Don’t drink this all in one sitting (sarcasm ensues)
- Lady Bligh Spiced Rum - You give off a "broke pirate" vibe
Read more of this list HERE.