Man Wakes Up to Pants on Fire
Usually it’s lying that set a pair of pants on fire. This time it was just a little cat nap.
A 47-year-old Trenton, New Jersey man suffered burns to his leg after his pants were set on fire. The unnamed man had fallen asleep on the front porch of his home and woke up to his trousers engulfed in flames.
There are currently no suspects in the case. The man was taken to the hospital and treated for second-degree burns. He is also out one very nice pair of pants. That part really burns his butt as well.