Bikers Rule 4 School
- Broadway Square Mall
- 4601 S. Broadway Ave., Tyler, TX 75703 United States
Bikers Rule 4 School, sponsored by Metro PCS, is our annual event to raise donations and school supplies for kids all over East Texas, and we're back for another year!
Join us Saturday, July 27 for an 80-mile ride around East Texas with hundreds of bikers from all over to help out the wonderful kids in our local communities.
The ride departs at 9 a.m. from the northeast parking lot at Broadway Square Mall in Tyler.
Registration is $25 per bike with a portion of the proceeds benefiting PATH (People Attempting to Help) in Tyler. Every early registration also gets a free t-shirt.
We also ask for a school supply donation of pencils, pens, paper, folders, backpacks, etc. Here is a list of the school supply wish list for PATH:
- 24 Pack Crayola Crayons
- No. 2 Pencils
- Wide & College Ruled Spiral Notebooks
- Wide & College Ruled Filler Paper
- Glue (Sticks or Liquid)
- Blue or Black Pens
- 5-Tab Dividers
- Colored Pocket Folders with Brads
- Fiskar’s Blunt-Tip Scissors
- 2” 3-Ring Binders
- Pink Beveled Erasers
- Color Pencils (Map Pencils)
- Crayola 8-Pack Bold Color Markers
After the ride is completed there will be an official after-party at the new Iron Horse Saloon in Downtown Tyler and The Rack Hamburger Grill will provide food immediately after the ride.
You can drop off school supplies at each of the following Kidd Jones locations in and around Tyler:
- KJ #2: 12440 Hwy 31 West, Tyler
- KJ #6: 12540 SH 155 S, Tyler
- KJ Whitehouse: 802 Hwy 110 N, Whitehouse
- KJ Lindale: 303 S. Main, Lindale
- KJ #9: 1315 S. Beckham, Tyler
- KJ #11: 5015 S. Broadway, Tyler
- KJ #14: 2200 ESE Loop 323, Tyler
- KJ Hideaway Lake: 17080 I-20 West
- KJ Gresham: 16669 FM 2493, Tyler
We cannot accept cash for pre-registrations.
To ensure you are registered early, you can drop these forms off with payment at 3810 Brookside Drive in Tyler. You can also fax the forms to 903-581-2011.
We'll see y'all July 27!