With Tragedy Comes Justice
Prayers and thoughts go out to the victims of the Tuscon shooting. A total of 19 people were shot. The victims that were killed in the shooting were:
– John Roll, 63, U.S. District Judge
– Gabe Zimmerman, 30, Giffords’ director of community outreach.
– Dorwin Stoddard, 76, a pastor at Mountain Ave. Church of Christ.
– Christina Greene, 9, a student at Mesa Verde Elementary.
– Dorthy Murray, 76. – Phyllis Scheck, 79.
The shooting took place at a town meeting that was held by congresswoman, Gabrielle Gifford. Gifford was shot point
blank in the head. She is in critical condition at University Medical Center. The gunman, Jared Loughner, is under
investigation and is facing the possibility of the death penalty. Either way, this is a devastating tragedy that has left
us all in shock. America will unite in prayer and justice will be served.