What To Do Besides Watch Super Bowl 50
Believe it or not there are people who have absolutely no interest what so ever in watching the Super Bowl on Sunday. They could care less who wins the 50th contest in the biggest game in American sports, or who will show up with Coldplay during the halftime show or what commercials will make them laugh, cry or just think about life. So what else is there to watch on TV Sunday besides the Super Bowl or for that fact, what else can be done?
- Watch Puppy Bowl XII on Animal Planet
- Go see a movie you've been wanting to see
- Eat out - many restaurants will be empty because gatherings are happening at friends' homes
- Get in a workout at the gym
- Go shopping at the mall
- Go bike riding or walking the park (if the weather permits)
- Get your grocery shopping in at Brookshire's or Walmart
- Put a puzzle together
- Organize your closet
- File your taxes
- Or just watch the game for the commercials
If you're not going to watch the big game and you've go something else on your agenda, what is it? Let us know in the comment section below!