Vote for Toast to Downtown Tyler to Win a Texas People’s Choice Award
Did you know that Downtown Tyler has won 24 awards from the Texas Downtown Association?
Yep, and this year we are up for four more including a People's Choice Award, and your vote is needed.
Tyler is also a finalist for the President's Award in three other categories. Co.Work Tyler is up for Best Commercial Interior, Innovation Pipeline is a finalist for Best Public Improvement, ETX Brewery is recognized as a finalist for Best Renovation.
Take a look at this list of awards that Tyler has won:
- Butler Architectural Group, Best Commercial Interior
- People's Petroleum Building, Best Restoration Project
- Ingrid Young, Texas Downtowner of the Year
- Martin Walker Law Firm, Best Commercial Interior
- Black Tie Bingo, Best Promotional Event
- Regions Bank, Downtown Business of the Year
- City of Tyler African American Heritage Trail, Best Marketing Project
- Fair Plaza Garage, Best Public Improvement
- 6x6@110, Best Promotional Event
- Martin Heines, Downtowner of the Year for Texas
- Downtown Tyler Arts Coalition, Best Downtown Partner of the Year
- Beverly Abell, Susan H. Campbell Award for Professional Excellence
- Moore Grocery Lofts, Best Adaptive Reuse; Goodman Museum Movie Project, Best Marketing Program; Discovery Science Place, Best Downtown Business; City of Tyler, Best Downtown Partner
- Mayor Joey Seeber, Downtowner of the Year
- Balance Pilates and Dance, Best Adaptive Reuse
- Arcadia Coffee Company, Best Commercial Interior2001:
- The Rage Salon, Best Commercial Interior
- Caldwell Elementary Arts Academy, Community Spirit Award
- Cherished Memories, Best Commercial Interior
- The Blackstone Building, Community Spirit Award
- Lloyd Apartments, Best Rehabilitation Project
The Texas Downtown Association's Conference and Awards are scheduled for Nov. 7-10 in McKinney, TX.