Celebrate ‘National Fun at Work Day’ With 5 Fun Office Pranks
I am not sure who sits around with a calendar and makes up these holidays, but this is one I could totally buy into!
There are a lot of ways to create some fun and mystery at the office, and for those of you who know me, you know I love a good practical joke.
So without taking it too far, (like putting packing peanuts in the boss's car, or post-it-noting the entire office) I have compiled a list of top 5 office pranks you can pull today. So have a little fun at National Fun At Work Day!
Top 5 Pranks at Work
- 5. Random Documents: Get some old papers out of the company recycling bin and send them to a co-worker, marked urgent. Don't leave a return address!
- 4. Water Jug Ducky: Stuff a rubber ducky into the office water cooler. (Of course do it when no one is around) and sit back and listen to the reactions!
- 3. Please Use Other Door: Put these on every door at work on both sides, and watch the confusion. It won't take long for them to figure it out, but the first few minutes are fun!
- 2. Spider in the Conference Room: Rubber of course, but still entertaining for all ages. Simply hang a realistic looking spider from the ceiling in a conference area before a meeting. The reactions as workers walk may win you some money on America's Funniest Home Videos!
- 1. Birthday Work Prank: This is always fun, especially if you want some free cake! Of course, this only works in offices where the birthday culture is strong! Heck if it works, try it all the time. You should pack on the pounds from the free cake in no time!