What Are Considered the Most Embarrassing Google Searches in Texas?
If you sit and think about what you Google the most, what is it? If you live in Texas, there are a few searches considered the most embarrassing in the state.
Real Estate website Estately.com decided to do a little project and dig up 11 years of search data from Google, and decided what "embarrassing" searches were performed the most by each state.
While "embarrassing" is certainly subjective, there are a few searches they found for Texans that we have no problem considering embarrassing. Others, not so much. But some of these others states in the Union should be scared to leave their houses for some of the things they look for on Google.
Here are the search terms Estately found that were searched the most often and they considered "most embarrassing" for Texas:
- Matthew McConaughey Quotes -- These folks have already dug themselves into a huge hole. If you can't appreciate McConaughey in 'Dazed and Confused,' then stay the hell out of my state.
- Jade Helm -- Many conspiracy theorists in Texas believe the government is planning to take over Texas through military exercises going on in the central part of the state. It is silly, of course, because I'd take regular Texans against those guys any day.
- Pimp Juice -- You can go ahead and put this one firmly in the "embarrassing" column.
- Extenze Pills -- Hmmmmmm. *shakes head*
- Hot Dog Pizza Crust -- No one said Texans were that healthy.
- CiCi's Pizza Buffet -- OK, seriously ... what's with all the bad pizza, y'all? Let's stick to barbecue, Whataburger and breakfast tacos.
- Skunk Hair -- Like, what with skunk hair? Can you eat it? Does it smell? Need more color here, please.
- Porn -- At least we keep it simple. At least it's not "monkey porn" (looking at you, Ohio).
- Is WWE Real? -- This is Googled a lot. But the answer is NO, Texas. You're better than that.
- Contract Killing -- I don't even want to know.
I will say that Texas has some things to be embarrassed about here, but not compared to other states. Some of these folks should be downright ashamed.
There's Vermont with "age of consent," Maine and South Dakota for "Nickelback" ... yes, really, Mississippi for all kinds of gross sexual nonsense, Kentucky for "Creed" and Alabama for ... wait for it ... "What does Alabama mean?"
You can check out their full list here. Which one do you think is the most embarrassing?