Contact Us

Courtney Love Injured In Small House Fire

2nd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala New York - Show
Jemal Countess, Getty Images

Singer Courtney Love was injured Thursday morning while trying to extinguish flames that were caused by a candle the apparently caught some curtains on fire at her West Village home in New York.  She put the flames out herself and was reportedly treated for minor burns to her hands at the scene.  She was not taken to the hospital.

Best of Classic Rock 96.1

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://classicrock961.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for ROCK NATION quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive ROCK NATION contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.