6 Guilt-Free Chick-fil-A Menu Items for Your Health Conscience Dining
We all want to eat healthy. Probably several of you reading this right now made a New Year's resolution to do just that, just three weeks ago. But it's not the most convenient thing to do. Between work and kids it can be hard to carve out time to find healthy lunch and dinner choices. Plus, the deliciousness factor. But you know, Chick-fil-A does offer a workaround - after all, this guy lost 140 pounds by eating the right things at Chick-fil-A for a year.
What if I told you we found 6 Chick-fil-A menu items that are perfect for a health conscience lunch or dinner? Cause we did with a lot of help from Spoon University and Chick-fil-A's website that shows nutritional facts.
1. Egg White Grill - Calories: 300, Fat: 7 grams, Carbs: 31 grams, Protein: 25 grams
2. 12-Count Grilled Nuggets - Calories: 210 Fat: 5 grams Carbs: 3 grams Protein: 38 grams
3. Grilled Chicken Sandwich Without the Bun - Calories: 140, Fat: 3 grams, Carbs: 14 grams, Protein: 30 grams
4. Chicken Noodle Soup - Calories: 130 Fat: 2.5 grams Carbs: 18 grams Protein: 12 grams
5. Superfood Side - Calories: 150, Fat: 9 grams, Carbs: 18 grams, Protein: 3 grams
6. Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap - Calories: 350, Fat: 14 grams, Carbs: 29 grams, Protein: 37 grams
Remember though! It's all about moderation. If you're trying to shed some weight before it gets hot, you still have to balance your life with diet, exercise and your overall well-being. Don't say we didn't try and help!